Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Candice Mye Cagasan!


Can you spare me sometime busy lass?
As crazy as it seem I miss you so much

Not that it bothers me, I'm kinda used to it
Dis is me kidding, ahaha! alright I half meant it
It's been sometime that we haven't talked
Cupcake we need to catch up soon,
Eat, Drink, Laugh, do something fun like chase a baboon (HAHA!)

My dear friend I remember we have been so close
Your laughter is contagious, I miss the way you laugh at my jokes
Even if it is so corny as they it is, you burst with laughter, you've always been jolly

C
an you spare me sometime 'coz I miss you like crazy?
Awesome as you are I know your enjoying
Grant us our wish, Annabel Echavez is annoying
Ahaha! I laugh when she says your far beyond reach
She miss you too and a lot more of us, so please?
A happy birthday to the "DOY" of my life
Na na na Imagine me singing with a cake and knife


D
oesnt that scare you, I know the thought is freaky
O
h my GHAAAD! Now let me make a wishy wishy
You stay beautiful and healthy and always happy!

MWUAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment