Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Letter For Mama This Mother's Day

To my biological and beautiful Mama Joyce Aberion,

I may not express it everyday but I love you. I wrote this to express what I don't tell you everyday. That you mean so much to me more than you could ever imagine. I am very thankful to you Ma, for everything you have sacrificed for us. For all the dreams you had for yourself that you gave up because our dreams are more important to you. I may have not grasp the depth of that love fully. I do think you still can pursue the things that makes you happy because I believe in you. You are one of the strongest woman I know. Perhaps that made me your daughter. You shouldn't be surprised why I'm this stubborn.

A lot of times, I know I outwit you. I declare my decisions and most often than not, though you try to talk me thru it, you know there isn't much option for you other that support it. The pain of being a mother ey? You have no choice but tolove me. Haha! Yes Ma, I'm as stubborn as you are. Maybe more. And as bad as my mood may be or as crap as my attitude gets, I thank you for being there for me all the time. Since birth till present. I am aware and grateful of your love. And JC and Marjo and Chin2x and Chibi and Brit and Papa, we all love you. We might be a bunch of headaches but I know we are your happiness.

About your gaming, I am doing best to understand. Praying that God give me the strength to endure the pain of it. HAHA! Yeah, I there is nothing much I can do about it. And I want you to be happy. And you should be thankful to Jervern told she something to manage this. And Lyn. And Joveth. We are friends Ma, arent we? Not in facebook though, I can't grant you that anymore. I know you love and adore me Ma. Above anyone else, I believe it when its you who tell me I'm beautiful. And when you tell me otherwise. But I won't let rub your nose in my social networking life and don't ask anymore. As mom as you are, I know you'll keep asking. XD Someday, maybe we can be FB friends again. Just keep courting me, don't falter. HAHAHA!

You are my worse critic. Because you are someone who can be brutally honest with me. When I get lazy to dress up or wear make up, when something stinks, or when my grammar fails or my reasons are dumb. You are a friend. Someone who will always be. You loved me first. That doesnt make it any more than you love my siblings. But being first is my honor. You love us the same I know.You know me. You know I'm stupid when I'm in love so you try to protect me. You think I'm lazy. I think you are the same. Ahahaha! I'm sorry for being lazy. You find me beautiful. You are my mother, should you be surprised? HAHA!You love me. And I love you the same. Thank you for picking me up when I'm down. Thank you for making me take up nursing, I gained a friends. HAHA! Thank you for being my true friend. Thankyou, because I know, you will be there for me no matter what. 


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MA!

No comments:

Post a Comment